Servicing and Maintenance Contracts
Biomass boilers are specialist pieces of equipment which need to be serviced by specialist engineers to ensure prolonged economic life and efficiency. We are able to service and maintain not only Denis Lawson Ltd supplied wood pellet, chip or log boilers, but any biomass boiler installation
. Our Biomass service and commissioning engineers offer the highest level of experience and are fully trained on wood pellet, wood chip and log boiler installations.
. Work includes:
- Internals within the heat exchanger are thoroughly inspected and cleaned. All airway ports, primary and secondary are cleared of carbon build up.
- Boiler and fuel store feed screws are examined and cleaned where necessary.
- Geared motor units, seals and bearings checked and greased where necessary.
- Inspection of anti-burn back protection/safety equipment.
- Inspection of automatic ignition system.
- Electrical inspection of boiler connections and control panel.
- All other manufacturers requirements.
Upon completion a service report will be issued and notification of any remedial work required.
A visit during the winter period, carried out whilst the boiler is operating. Work includes:
- General inspection of the boiler
- General inspection of associated feeding equipment
- A flue gas analysis to report on the efficiency of the boiler during working conditions.
Upon completion a service report will be issued with data attached and notification of any remedial work required.
Breakdowns can usually be attended by our experienced diagnostic engineers within 24 hours. Priority call outs are usually attended the same day. All workmanship is guaranteed.
Service and maintenance Agreements
Denis Lawson Biomass
offers the following levels of service agreements for biomass boilers.
Our Silver Package includes a Standard service only. POA
Includes both a summer and winter service. POA
An annual maintenance contract which includes a summer and winter service plus priority call out for up to two breakdowns during the year covering labour only. POA
Platinum Plus Package
An annual maintenance contract which includes a summer and winter service plus priority call out for unlimited* breakdowns during the year covering labour only. POA